3Reasons to Attend an Emeriti Informational Session
1. You are a benefits eligible employee and have little or no idea what the Emeriti program is and/or want to learn how you can invest in a tax advantaged way now to pay for medical expenses once you retire.
2. You are nearing retirement and want to know more about Emeriti Health Insurance Options for retirees and their eligible dependents that build on the foundation of Medicare and how Emeriti Health Accounts work.
3. You are a current retiree who is enrolled in an Emeriti Health Plan Option and want to get information about plans being offered for 2010.
- Sessions for active employees will be held at 7:30 AM and 11:15 AM
- Sessions for active employees nearing retirement will be held at 9:30 AM and 3:15 PM
- A session for current retirees will be held at 1:15 PM
All sessions will be held on November 2nd in the HR Conference Room located on the Garden Level of the Peggy R. Williams Center.
Please note: a period of 30 minutes will be reserved for questions at the end of each hour long session.
Please e-mail email@example.com to reserve a seat or call 4-3245.
Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations should contact Deb Merriman in the Office of Human Resources at (607) 274-3851. We ask that requests for accommodations be made as soon as possible.
Originally published in Intercom: 3Reasons to Attend an Emeriti Informational Session.