The Work/Life Mission Series would like to present our Eating On Campus Tour One! At this Eating on Campus Tour, we will start at Terrace Dining Hall to learn about its various offerings including Kosher Kitchen, Simple Servings’ allergen-free meals, Charleston Market’s home-style options, and the Food Lab’s educational demonstrations. We will also...
Spring is coming! What is your favorite Spring activity? Is it running, walking the dog, barbequing? Whatever it is, share it with us for a chance to win!
Mind, Body, Me is celebrating Spring with a Spring Activity Photo Contest via our Facebook page. All faculty and staff are welcome to participate, even if you are not a member of the wellness...
Have you heard of MyFitnessPal? If not, it’s a great resource that you can use every day to help achieve your health goals! MyFitnessPal is a smartphone app and website that can help you track your daily physical activity, nutrition, and nutrient intake. It’s easy to use, free, and includes many helpful ways to make healthy choices:
- Easily keep track of food and...
Join us on April 3, 2014 at 2:00pm for an informational session on Flexible Work Arrangements in the HR Conference Room (PRWC, GL52).
Do you know that Flexible Work Arrangements offer staff options to help manage the demands of work and life outside of work? Learn more about the options a Flexible Work Arrangement can offer you, such as:...
- Are you setting realistic goals for key life events and retirement?
- Can you better balance your spending priorities to help you save more for your financial goals?
- What investment mix and strategy is best for you to increase your portfolio's potential?
- How do I get started contributing to the College's retirement plan?