Three Week Session
July 2-21, 2017
The three-week summer college program is for talented students who have completed their first-year, sophomore or junior year in high school. Students who have just completed their senior year are also eligible.
Enroll in one course and earn two to four credits. Classes are taught by Ithaca College faculty. Classes meet in the morning, 9:30 to 11:30am and in the afternoon, 1:00 to 2:30pm. Four-credit classes run until 3:30pm.
Late afternoons and evenings are available for co-curricular, social, and recreational events on and off campus.
2017 Course offerings:
- Acting I (3 credits)
- Capital Market Investing (3 credits)
- Communication, Culture and Rhetoric (3 credits)
- General Psychology (3 credits)
- Health Sciences: Foundations and Careers (2 credits)
- Introduction to Field Production (4 credits)
- Introduction to Musical Theater Performance (3 credits)
- Introduction to Philosophy (3 credits)
- Introduction to Sport Management (3 credits)
- The Politics of (the musical!) Hamilton (3 credits)
View course descriptions for the three week session.
Learn How to Apply.