Three Week Session
July 4-22, 2016
The three-week summer college program is for talented students who have completed their sophomore or junior year in high school. Students who have just completed their senior year are also eligible.
Enroll in one course and earn two to four credits. Classes are taught by Ithaca College faculty. Classes meet in the morning, 9:30 to 11:30am and in the afternoon, 1:00 to 2:30pm. Four-credit classes run until 3:30pm.
Late afternoons and evenings are available for co-curricular, social, and recreational events on and off campus.
- Acting I (3 credits)
- Capital Market Investing (3 credits)
- Communication, Culture and Rhetoric (3 credits)
- Cultural Anthropology (3 credits)
- General Psychology (3 credits)
- Health Sciences: Foundations and Careers (2 credits)
- Introduction to Field Production (4 credits)
- Introduction to Photography (4 credits)
- Introduction to Musical Theater Performance (3 credits)
- Introduction to Sport Management (3 credits)
- Issues in Management: New Product Development & Marketing and Social Media (3 credits)
View course descriptions for the three week session.
Learn How to Apply.