Three Week Session
June 29 - July 18, 2014
The three-week summer college program is for talented students who have completed their sophomore or junior year in high school. Students who have just completed their senior year are also eligible.
Enroll in one course and earn two to four credits. Classes are taught by Ithaca College faculty. Classes meet in the morning, 9:30-11:30 and in the afternoon, 1:00-2:30. Four credit classes run until 3:45 pm.
Late afternoons and evenings are available for co-curricular, social, and recreational events on and off campus.
2014 courses for the three-week session:
- Acting I (3 credits)
- Communication, Culture and Rhetoric (3 credits)
- Cultural Anthropology (3 credits)
- Digital Music Production (noncredit)
- General Psychology (3 credits)
- Health Sciences: Foundations and Careers (2 credits)
- Introduction to Musical Theater Performance (3 credits)
- Introduction to Media Production (4 credits)
- Introduction to Sport Management (3 credits)
- Issues in Management: New Product Development & Marketing and Social Media (3 credits)
View course descriptions for the three week session.
Learn How to Apply.