Three Week Session
June 23-July 12, 2013
**We are no longer accepting applications for the 3-week session.**
The three-week summer college program is for talented students who have completed their sophomore or junior year in high school. Students who have just completed their senior year are also eligible. Enroll in one course and earn two to four credits.
Classes are taught by Ithaca College faculty. Classes meet in the morning, 9:30-11:30 and in the afternoon, 1:00-2:30. Four credit classes run until 3:45 pm.
Late afternoons and evenings are available for co-curricular, social, and recreational events on and off campus.
2013 Courses for the three-week session:
- Acting I (3 credits)
- Communication, Culture and Rhetoric (3 credits)
- Cultural Anthropology (3 credits)
- Developing Story Narratives - Film and TV (3 credits)
- Digital Music Production (noncredit)
- Drugs, Crime, and Rock 'n Roll (3 credits)
- Education and Society (3 credits)
- General Psychology (3 credits)
- Health Sciences: Foundations and Careers (2 credits)
- Introduction to Journalism (4 credits)
- Introduction to Musical Theater Performance (3 credits)
- Introduction to Media Production (4 credits)
- Introduction to Sport Management (3 credits)
- Issues in Management: Entrepreneurship & Marketing and Social Media (3 credits)
Review the Course Descriptions for the Three Week session.