Radio and Television News Directors Foundation Scholarship
RTNDF offers fifteen scholarships to enrolled undergraduate and graduate journalism students who are interested in pursuing a career in radio and television news.
There are seven different types of scholarships offered. Awards range from $1,000 to $10,000. In addition, all winners receive an expense-paid trip to the RTNDF International Conference.
- Be a full-time college student whose career objective is electronic journalism.
- Have at least one full year of college remaining
- Be officially enrolled in college and be in good standing
1000 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Suite 615
Washington, D.C., 20036
Each entry must include:
- A completed application form
- One to three examples, of no more than 15 minutes total, showing your reporting or producing skills on audio
- cassette tape or on video VHS cassettes, accompanied by scripts
- A brief statement describing your role on each story and a list of others, if any, who worked on each story
- and what they did
- A statement explaining why you seek a career in broadcast or cable journalism, with reference to your
- specific career preferences
- A letter of endorsement from your dean or faculty sponsor certifying that you have at least one or more years
- of school remaining
Click below to download a printer-friendly version of this information.
|Download Radio and Television News Directors Foundation Scholarship
PDF Document - Size: 22 kB