Beginning with the incoming class in Fall 2023, prospective students will be able to apply to be an “undeclared” Park School major through Park Pathways. Here’s how it works…
- If a student can’t decide which program is best for them, they can apply to Park Pathways (as an alternative to applying directly into one of the 10 Park School majors).
- They’ll be admitted directly to the Park School and be able enroll in up to 3 PP (Park Pathways) semesters before being required to declare a major.
- In each semester, students would be expected to choose 2 first-year Park School courses (one from each group noted below) in addition to Integrated Core Curriculum (ICC) requirements and other electives.
- Group A: foundational courses
- Group B: applied courses
- Students will be able to declare a major at any time but will be REQUIRED to do that before registering for their 4th semester.
- In their first semester, Park Pathways students are required to enroll in GCOM 13000 S’Park: Igniting Your Future in Communications. S’Park faculty will be assigned as the advisors for the Park Pathways cohort.