- The 2021-2022 health insurance waiver form is now available on University Health Plans
- 2021-2022 FAFSA priority deadline was March 1st, but you can still submit the FAFSA today. Visit www.studentaid.gov to complete your application.
- Three free undergraduate credits winter or summer 2021 for continuing students: for more information about what qualifies a student to participate and eligible coursework please visit https://www.ithaca.edu/academics/registrar/registrar-services/winter-summer-2021-undergraduate-course-credits. Students qualifying for up to three free credits will see a tuition adjustment to their student account after the July 7th add/drop of Block II summer courses. As a reminder, summer charges for students returning in the fall are not due until the fall semester due date.
Welcome to Student Financial Services!
We can help you make real progress.
Wondering how you’re going to pay for a college education can feel overwhelming. From determining final costs to navigating financial aid applications, our office is here to help you. Apply for aid, browse scholarships, pay your bill, and more!
You’ll make progress real.
We welcome and equip difference-makers of all kinds. Last year Ithaca College awarded $213 million in grants, scholarships, loans, and work-study to put an IC education within financial reach. Browse below to learn more about aid types and how you can apply.
Choosing where to go to college can be tough. Your family's financial situation will play a role in that decision. Learn more about types of financial aid and how to apply.
An Ithaca College graduate education is an investment in the potential of your mind and a powerful contribution to your continued success. Learn about aid types available for graduate study and how to apply.
The FAFSA and CSS Profile are available beginning October 1 of the year preceding the academic year for which aid is being requested (for example, beginning October 1, 2020, for study in the 2021–22 academic year).
Returning students may also file their FAFSA on October 1 of the year preceding the academic year for which aid is being requested.
Billing & Payments
There are a variety of ways to pay your Ithaca College bill. We accept electronic payments, cash or check, and wire transfers. We also participate in a tuition payment plan administered by Nelnet Tuition Plan.
Pay Your Bill
- Students can make online payments in the billing section of HomerConnect.
- Parents can make only check payments through QuickPay.
Remote Work in Spring 2021
Due to Covid-19, the Office of Student Financial Services will be remote for the spring 2021 term to allow for reduced density on campus. We want to do our part to keep our campus community safe. We will continue to provide the services we have promised to our students. Please contact us via phone or email if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to assisting you!