- Are you planning on applying to a medical, dental, veterinary, optometry, or other health profession school in the next year (2020-21)?
- Will you be requesting a letter of recommendation from the Health Professions Advisory Committee (HPAC) to support your application?
- Will you be graduating from IC this year, but plan to apply to one of these programs in the next couple of years?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, you should plan on interviewing with the HPAC this spring.
- You MUST interview with us if you want a letter of recommendation.
- You MUST be registered with the Committee. If not, please do so now.
What do you need to do if you want to interview?
(Dates and links are forthcoming for Spring 2021.)
1. Complete YOUR INTENT to INTERVIEW form here by mid-Feb. (you can change your mind later, but this lets us be sure to schedule enough interview slots).
2. Attend the presentation preparing for the interview (end of February)
3. If you cannot attend this presentation, visit Career Services for help with preparing the following:
- a. Resume
- b. Personal Statement
- c. Unofficial transcripts
4. Register for an interview. Registration information will follow and will open in late February. The interviews will take place after Spring Break. These normally occur in the evening and last approximately 20-25 min.
When you register for an interview time, you will need to submit your resume and personal statement (see above).
Everyone MUST SIGN UP on Sakai (watch for an email). NO EXCEPTIONS.