An award is granted each spring by the Health Professions Advisory Committee.
SPRING 2019 DEADLINE = MARCH 8
The $500 award is to be used for assistance with preparation for the required standardized exams associated with admittance to graduate health programs such as: MCAT, DAT, OAT, GRE
Application Procedures (submit form below):
- Students submit a 500 word essay on their career goals and motivation towards that goal
- Resume (include any appropriate shadowing or other health-related experiences)
- Students must indicate how the award money will be used (commercial prep courses, prep materials, registration fees, etc.) and when they will be taking the exams
- Students must submit a copy of their most recent transcript (unofficial copies are acceptable)
Criteria for award:
- Clear indication of career goals and reasons for pursuing those goals
- Clear indication of how the money will be used to prepare for the exams
- Record of academic performance that is competitive for admission to the indicated graduate program
In order to be considered, you MUST:
- Complete the form below.
- Upload documents to your Dropbox in Sakai:
- Your current resume. It should include relevant medical experiences, research experiences, community service, employment, etc.
- PDF of your Transcript (unofficial copy is acceptable)