These sessions are mandatory for students who have been accepted to study abroad on an exchange, affiliated, non-affiliated or IC faculty-led winter program. London Center students do NOT need to attend these session
- Winter 2020 students must attend one of the Traveling Abroad sessions, but DO NOT need to come to an Ithaca College Details sessions.
- Spring 2020 students must attend BOTH the Ithaca College Details and the Traveling Abroad sessions.
The Traveling Abroad sessions go over important information about international travel, including passports & visas, safety & security while abroad, accessing your money from abroad, culture shock, packing, and many other relevant topics. Choose the session that works best for your schedule. You don't need to register in advance, but be sure to sign in at the session.
- Thursday 11/7, 12:10-1:00, Textor 101
- Monday 11/18, 6:00-7:00, Textor 101
- Tuesday 12/3, 12:10-1:00, Textor 101
The IC Details sessions go over all of the logistical information you'll need to understand issues such as credit and grade transfer, registering for Fall 2020 classes while abroad, billing and payment for study abroad programs, on-campus housing when you return, and accessing support from Student Accessibility Services while abroad. Choose the session that works best for your schedule. You don't need to register in advance, but be sure to sign in at the session.
- Tuesday 11/12, 12:10-1:00, Textor 101
- Monday 11/18, 7:00-8:00, Textor 101
- Thursday 12/5,12:10-1:00, Textor 101