Our services encourage high participation among students and are led by Hillel staff with student assistance. Below is the High Holiday service schedule.
High Holiday Services 5780/2019-20
Services for High Holidays will be held in Muller Chapel. Rabbi Tziona Szajman, IC Hillel Jewish Chaplain and Hillel at IC students will lead the services.
- Sunday, September 29: Evening service 6:00 pm
- Sunday, September 29: Rosh Hashanah Banquet, 7:00 pm, Emerson Suites. (Click here to see pictures from last year)
- To Pay and Ensure a Seat: https://www.ithaca.edu/sacl/hillel/payments/banquet_payment/
- Monday, September 30: Morning Service 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Tashlich to Follow
- Tuesday, October 1: Morning Service 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Kiddush to Follow
- Tuesday, October 8th: Kol Nidre Evening service 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, October 9th: Morning service 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Yizkor 12:45 pm
- Wednesday, October 9th: Afternoon/Evening Service 6:00 pm
- Break Fast to follow at 7:00 pm
Students are invited to attend Congregation Tikkun v'Or/Ithaca Reform Temple or Temple Beth El Conservative Synagogue services in Ithaca. Please visit their websites for more information. Tickets are generally not required.