Welcome To The Hammond Health Center.
- We are located at the center of the campus adjacent to the Campus Center.
- We are a primary health care center for the students of Ithaca College.
- We provide care by appointment only for most student illnesses and injuries and preventative care.
- We work closely with Cayuga Medical Center and with local and regional specialists in virtually every discipline to provide referrals whenever off-campus care is necessary.
The Hammond Health Center has been accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.
Please call to schedule appointments at 607-274-3177 or sign into the MyICHealthCenter web portal and web book an appointment.
**DURING THANKSGIVING BREAK We close medically at 6pm on Friday 11/16 Through Sunday 11/25/18. We will have administrative staff to answer questions Mon 11/19 and Tues 11/20 from 8:30am-4pm. We return to normal coverage Monday, 11/26/18. **
Hammond Health Center Hours of Service during Academic Year
- Monday – Thursday from 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Friday from 8:00a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturdays from 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Closed on Sundays.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment and use our convenient Check-In Kiosk.
If you cannot keep an appointment or no longer need the appointment, please notify us as soon as possible so we may schedule another patient for that time.
Hammond Health Center is closed from 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m two Thursdays a month, with no services available.
- Ambulatory care.
- Laboratory testing through our licensed and accredited laboratory.
- On-site X-rays.
- Transportation to and from off campus appointments.
- A selection of prescription medications on site.
- For prescriptions not available on site we offer Wegmans Pharmacy delivery.
- Ithaca College Office of Counseling and Wellness - Clinicians work with psychologists and social workers to care for students in crisis and those requiring medication to supplement their counseling.
- Outreach initiatives are conducted to keep the health center in tune with the rest of our campus community.
- Board Certified Physicians
- Physicians Assistant
- Nurse Practitioner
- Registered Nurses
- Lab and X-ray Techs
- Professional Administrative Support Support Staff