Welcome To The Hammond Health Center.
- We are located at the center of the campus adjacent to the Campus Center.
- We are a primary health care center for the students of Ithaca College.
- We provide care by appointment only for most student illnesses and injuries and preventative care.
- We work closely with Cayuga Medical Center and with local and regional specialists in virtually every discipline to provide referrals whenever off-campus care is necessary.
The Hammond Health Center has been accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.
Phone (607) 274-3177
Fax: (607) 274-1844
Please call to schedule appointments at 607-274-3177 or sign into the MyICHealthCenter web portal and web book an appointment.
Hammond Health Center Hours of Service during Academic Year
- Monday – Thursday from 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Friday from 8:00a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturdays from 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Closed on Sundays.
Monday through Thursday
8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Same Day
(available for urgent needs, please call ahead or book via web at MyIChealth web portal, filled on a first call basis)
9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Regularly Scheduled Provider appointments
(routine care, medication refills, non urgent testing, etc - please call to make appointments or web book at MyIChealth web portal)
1:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Nurse service
(PPD, Immunizations, Ear irrigations, UTI)
Medication pick up available 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Hammond Health Center is closed from 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m two Thursdays a month, with no services available.
8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Same Day
available for urgent needs, please call ahead or book via web at MyIChealth web portal
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Regularly Scheduled Provider appointments
please call to make appointments or book via web at MyIChealth web portal
1:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Nurse service only
Medication pick up available from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
11:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Same Day
only for urgent needs, please call ahead or book via web at MyIChealth web portal
11:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Nurse service
Medication pick up available from 11:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment and use our convenient Check-In Kiosk.
If you cannot keep an appointment or no longer need the appointment, please notify us as soon as possible so we may schedule another patient for that time.
Summer Hours from May 21 thru August 23, 2018
The clinic is open Monday – Thursday from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m; Friday 8:00am until 3:00pm. Physician appointments are available between 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m Mon - Thurs; Fri 9am-2:30pm. There is no laboratory or x-ray services available on-site during the summer. Medication pick up is available from 8:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
- Ambulatory care.
- Laboratory testing through our licensed and accredited laboratory.
- On-site X-rays.
- Transportation to and from off campus appointments.
- A selection of prescription medications on site.
- For prescriptions not available on site we offer Wegmans Pharmacy delivery.
- Health Center clinicians work with psychologists and social workers in the Ithaca College Office of Counseling and Wellness, housed in the same building, to care for students in crisis and those requiring medication to supplement their counseling.
- Outreach initiatives are conducted to keep the health center in tune with the rest of our campus community.
- Six Board Certified Physicians
- One Physicians Assistant
- One Nurse Practitioner
- Registered Nurses
- Lab and X-ray Techs
- Professional Administrative, Clerical, and Clinical Support Support Staff