- I certify that I am enrolled for the semester and in the particular course(s) for which I am requesting alternatively formatted instructional materials.
- I have provided the designated university official with appropriate documentation of the disability that prevents me from using standard instructional material. I understand that this documentation will be kept on file in the SAS office.
- I understand that if the print material is available for purchase from the publisher or other re-sale entity in an alternate format I can use, I will purchase the alternate format version. I further understand that if I also wish to have a hard copy of the material, it is my responsibility to pay for the hard copy in addition to the alternate format version.
- I understand that I am responsible for submitting requests for alternate format material in a timely manner using the Alternate Format Request Form on the SAS website.
- I understand that I must provide proof of ownership of the material to be converted, if necessary (this applies primarily to textbooks).
- I agree that I will not copy or reproduce alternate formatted instructional materials nor allow anyone else to do so pursuant to the requirements of the copyright revision act of 1976 as amended (17 U.S.C. §101 et seq.).
- I will not share alternate formatted materials with any other party.
I understand that any violation of this agreement may be considered a violation of Ithaca College’s Student Code of Conduct and may result in penalties including suspension or expulsion. Violations may also constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws and may result in civil or criminal prosecution, payment of fines or other moneys to the copyright holder, and/or incarceration. By submitting a request of alterative formats, you agree to the terms and conditions outlined by Student Accessibility Services.