If you are an Ithaca College staff or faculty member who will be traveling abroad on official College business, the College asks that you register your international travel in the Ithaca College International Travel Registry. All travelers should also enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP), a free service offered by the U.S. Department of State that allows U.S. Citizens and nationals traveling abroad to enroll their trip with the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate.
International Travel Registry
IC EMPLOYEES TRAVELING ABROAD
Benefits of Registering
- Ithaca College will work on your behalf should an emergency situation arise;
- Automatic enrollment in the IC International Insurance Plan, which includes:
- access to the 24/7 CHUBB Travel Assistance Program;
- medical insurance;
- emergency medical evacuation
- repatriation benefits.
These Services are subject to certain conditions limitations and exclusions, which can be viewed on the website. You may also access many resources on the website that will be useful when planning your time abroad.
Items to have ready
- An electronic copy of your passport;
- your Itinerary, including exact dates of travel;
- all of the relevant in-country addresses and phone numbers of where you'll be staying;
- contact information for the agency or persons you will be connecting with while abroad; and
- Your personal and work-related emergency contact information.
Register your Travel Now
Please note that with the new website updates, the registration process is not as streamlined as it once was. It is our hope that the necessary updates will soon be made to allow for seamless registration. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.