What are the responsibilities of the Budget Office?
The Budget Office at Ithaca College…
- Supports the College’s Vision, Mission and Institutional Plan.
- Provides departments with assistance in the preparation and construction of their individual annual budgets.
- Monitors and projects revenues and operational expenses.
- Allocates resources and monitors their uses through reviews of policies and procedures.
- Provides analytical reports and data to assist the departments and management in analyzing the financial aspects that will promote cost control, fiscal responsibility and aid in making strategic business decisions.