Supervise the public computer labs on campus including Friends 110, the Library, and the CHS Computer Lounge. Provide general support for software, hardware, network and printing needs for both Windows and Macintosh platforms. Responsible for the overall upkeep, security and maintenance of the labs.
- Time Commitment: Approximately 6-10 hours/week
- Hours: Monday-Thursday, 7:30AM-2 AM; Friday, 7:30 AM-10 PM; Saturday, 10 AM-10PM; Sunday, 10 AM-2 AM
- Spring 2020 Pay Rate: $11.80/hour
- Supervisor: Ray Fitzgerald
- Location: Library, Friends 110