Located in the Center For Public Safety and General Services, on Farm Pond Rd
Open weekdays 8am-5pm
- BEGINNING on MAY 28 - CLOSED on Fridays during summer through AUG 6 (per Ithaca College's Summer '21 hours schedule)
PICKING UP and DROPPING OFF Mail or Packages
Staff, Faculty and Students who are picking up or dropping off mail or packages from the Mail Center can do so during our regular business hours. No appointment is necessary. We have the following protocols in place to ensure the health and safety of everyone who we serve and work with in this location.
- The front vestibule in the Mail Center entrance is limited to one person at a time. If already occupied, please wait outside while practicing appropriate social distancing of 6 feet or more
- Masks / face coverings are required at all times when inside the Mail Center, and must be worn properly to cover the nose and mouth.
- Interactions between customers and staff are kept as separated as possible:
- The glass service window will remain closed
- The service door will remain closed unless and until mail and packages are ready for pickup or dropoff
- Mail and packages are placed on a cart and pushed through the service door into the vestibule for customers to pick up from. Mail and packages being dropped off will be accepted in the same fashion
- Customers are asked to maintain distance while the door is opened and closed for transfer
- Hand sanitizer is available from a dispenser in the vestibule
- LARGE and/or HIGH VOLUME of packages can be picked up or dropped off via the Mail Center's exterior loading dock doors. Mail Service staff may recommend this as needed, and customers can inquire about this option.
Please email us at email@example.com, or call 607-274-3371, to speak with the Mail Services team directly.