IC Mail Service has smart parcel lockers installed across campus to allow students to pick up their mail and packages* with 24/7 access.
PICK UP YOUR THINGS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! Lockers are intended to be reused frequently so other student’s packages can be placed inside for pickup.
WHERE ARE THE LOCKERS? WHERE DO I PICK UP MY STUFF?
- Circle Apartment residents – Circles Community Center, main hallway in front of the laundry room
- All Terraces residents – T1 by the old mailroom near the back entrance of the building
- All Towers residents – Towers Concourse hallway in front of the old Sub Connection
- All Quads residents – Bogart basement inside the old Quads mailroom (entrance closest to Landon, by the basketball hoop)
- Garden Apartment residents – G27, by the old mailroom near the laundry room
HOW DO I GET MY STUFF?
- When a new package is available for pickup from a locker, students will receive an automated notification email. Each email will contain instructions for retrieving their item and include a temporary PIN and a QR code for that package.
- To pick up from the locker kiosk, students can either scan their ID card, scan the temporary QR code from their email, or type the temporary PIN from their email. The locker door containing their package will open and the student can remove the item. Repeat for each current email notification (one email, PIN and QR code is generated for each package).
- After removing your package, close the door firmly (listen for click). Do NOT slam the door shut.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Each PIN and QR code expires after use, or if the package is not picked up in time. Locker doors cannot be opened/reopened with a previously used or expired PIN/QR code.
- Your locker will EXPIRE in 2 days if the package it contains is not picked up. Reminder notifications will be sent automatically until the item is picked up, or when it expires.
- EXPIRED packages are returned to the Mail Center. These items will only be available for pickup during regular Mail Center hours, M-F 8am-5pm.
- Expired packages which have not been picked up from the Mail Center within 5 business days are flagged as UNCLAIMED and subject to Return to Sender with no additional notifications.
*If a package is too big or too heavy to fit into a locker it will be held for pickup at the Mail Center.
Students will receive separate notifications instructing how, where, and when they can pick things up from here.
- Oversize packages not picked up from the Mail Center within 10 business days are flagged as UNCLAIMED and are subject to Return to Sender with no additional notifications.
If you wish to contact us, please email email@example.com or call the Mail Center at 607-274-3371.