Testing and Move-in will take place in the Athletics and Events Center ONLY during the listed days and times. Because you must be tested first, it is important that you arrive on time for the move-in time you select.
- Friday, January 15, from 1:00 - 4:00 PM, set aside for Essential Student Employees (RAs, SASP, Dining, IT)
- Tuesday and Wednesday, January 19 - 20 from 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Monday - Wednesday, January 25 - 27, from 1:00 - 4:00 PM
- Friday, January 29, from 1:00 - 4:00 PM
- Monday- Wednesday, February 1 - 3, from 1:00 - 4:00 PM
- Friday, February 5, from 3:00 - 4:00 PM
You may select your move-in time slot on the Housing Portal via HomerConnect the week of December 7. All on campus students will receive an email on December 7 verifying your spring housing assignment and outlining detailed information about how and when to sign up for your move-in and testing appointment. Students requested by their academic program to be in-person starting Monday, January 25, will be given priority to select times on January 19 and 20.
Moving In Your Belongings
With the health and well-being of our campus community paramount, there are strict guidelines for how move-in will take place. We strongly encourage you to limit what you bring to campus for the spring semester, as you will need to be able to move all items into your on campus housing without helpers. There will be no move-in assistance available and visitors are not permitted to enter residence halls and on campus apartments.