- You cannot print this diploma.
- You must save this diploma as a PDF file before you send it out via e-mail.
- You can email this diploma an unlimited amount of times – I’m not sure if the validation is unlimited for future diplomas.
- The recipient must save the diploma to their computer as a PDF before they can validate it.
- The recipient will be able to authenticate your diploma by clicking on the validate bar.
- The electronic transcript cannot be edited – if there is an attempt to edit the transcript the authentication will not validate the diploma.
- This is not intended to replace your diploma.
- This may not be approved by a Medical Licensing Board.
You cannot upload this to Facebook, LinkedIn or other social media sites.