Our combined BS/MS program has many distinct features that guarantee an enriching student experience!
- Direct admission to the graduate program - no separate application process
- Hands on learning opportunities in every year of study
- Exciting on and off campus clinical experiences under the supervision of licensed OT faculty members
- Opportunity for full semester and short-term study abroad experiences
- Exploration of research interests through a mentored individual or group graduate research project
- A dedicated Academic Fieldwork Coordinator to secure placements and ensure you get the most out of your fieldwork experiences
Provided that all coursework is completed satisfactorily, you will officially graduate with your master's in mid-October following your fifth year. You are then eligible to take the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT) competency exam to become a registered occupational therapist.