|Tuition (full time 12-18 credits)||$48,126|
|Tuition rate per credit (part-time and over 18 credits)||$1,605|
Undergraduate Tuition and Fees 2022-2023
Academic year tuition & fees (fall/spring)
Winter and Summer 2022 Tuition & Fees (elective courses only; does not include programs with summer course requirements or graduate courses)
|Cost per credit hour||
Occupational and Physical Therapy - Summer 2022
|Occupational Therapy (6 credits) - summer between Junior and Senior years||$6,738|
|Physical Therapy (7 credits) - summer between Junior and Senior years||$7,861|
Off-campus study per semester
|Fall or Spring Semester|
|Summer Term - not available summer 2021|
|Tuition (per credit hour)||n/a|
Public Health Fee FAQ
Q1. What does the public health fee cover?
- The Public Health Fee is to cover additional cleaning and health safety precautions taking place across the main campus and all IC locations.
Q2. How much is the public health fee?
- $75 per semester, for fall and spring semesters. No fee is assessed for winter or summer sessions.
Q3. Who is assessed the public health fee?
- Any student enrolled for the semester. The fee will not be assessed for Winter and Summer semesters.
Q4. Are there any changes to the fee for students based on housing status (on campus/off campus,) enrollment status (part-time/full-time,) or level (undergraduate/graduate?)
- No, any student enrolled for the semester will have the $75 public health fee.
Q5. Can I request to have the public health fee waived?
- The public health fee is mandatory and cannot be waived.