|Public Health Fee (see FAQ's below)||$150|
Undergraduate Tuition and Fees 2021-2022
Academic year tuition & fees (fall/spring)
Winter and Summer 2021 Tuition & Fees (elective courses only; does not include programs with summer course requirements or graduate courses)
|Cost per credit hour||$500|
Please review the Winter & Summer 2021 Undergraduate Course Credits FAQ for more details.
Off-campus study per semester
|Fall or Spring Semester|
|Summer Term - not available summer 2021|
|Tuition (per credit hour)||n/a|
Public Health Fee FAQ
Q1. How much is the public health fee?
- $75 per semester, for fall and spring semesters. No fee is assessed for winter or summer sessions.
Q2. Who is assessed the public health fee?
- Any student enrolled for the semester.
Q3. What does the public health fee cover?
- The Public Health Fee is to cover additional cleaning and health safety precautions taking place across the main campus and all IC locations.
Q4. Are there any changes to the fee for students based on housing status (on campus/off campus,) enrollment status (part-time/full-time,) or level (undergraduate/graduate?)
- No, any student enrolled for the semester will have the $75 public health fee.
Q5. Can I request to have the public health fee waived?
- The public health fee is mandatory and cannot be waived.