- A completed bachelor’s degree with a minimum of GPA of 3.0
- Completion of the following prerequisite courses with a grade of C or higher:
- General Biology (3 cr)
- Anatomy and Physiology (8 cr)
- General Psychology (3 cr)
- Developmental Psychology or Human Development Across the Lifespan (3 cr)
- Abnormal Psychology (3 cr)
- Sociology or Anthropology (3 cr)
- Statistics (3 cr)
- Research Methods (3 cr)
- Two letters of recommendation, one from a healthcare practitioner if possible. Two additional letters of recommendation are required when applying for a Graduate Assistantship.
- Writing sample
* NOTE: The GRE requirement for admissions was suspended for the 2021 admissions cycle.
All prerequisite coursework must be completed withing 10 years of enrollment date and applicants may apply with no more than three “in-progress” prerequisite courses. Six out of nine prerequisite courses must be complete by the February 1, 2021 application deadline in order for your application to be reviewed. Final transcripts for all in-progress prerequisites are required prior to starting the program.