- It is estimated that you will need to be able to devote 5-10 hours a week toward the BOLD Program through meetings, research, planning, and holding events. You should plan that these 5-10 hours a week will be during normal business hours. Please take this into consideration when planning class schedules, work study, internships, or other commitments.
- Maintain full-time enrollment and good academic standing at Ithaca College.
- Prioritize and participate in BOLD cohort meetings and other BOLD programming. As a BOLD Scholar, you are required to attend and participate thoughtfully and productively in regular meetings with your BOLD Director and cohort. These meetings will be an opportunity for you to develop your leadership and networking skills and connect with your fellow BOLD Scholars. Other gatherings of the BOLD Scholars, including an annual retreat, will be scheduled throughout the year, and you are expected to prioritize these events and be a fully engaged participant.
- Implement a BOLD Transformation Project.
- Maintain timely communication with your BOLD Director, with your fellow Scholars, and with your project mentors.
- Act as a BOLD Ambassador on campus and beyond. As a BOLD Scholar, you are expected to represent yourself, Ithaca College, and the BOLD Women’s Leadership Network with integrity and as a leader committed to facilitating positive social change on campus, in your community, and through engagement with the global community.