Information for Applicants:
Apply to the Ithaca College BOLD Women's Leadership Network here! The application will be open Monday, March 27th, at 12:01am, through Sunday, April 16th, at 11:59pm.
- Application will be open from Monday, March 27th, at 12:01am, through Sunday, April 16th, at 11:59pm
- Info Sessions (not required, but encouraged) will be held for all candidates to learn more about the program. They will all be exactly the same, so if you choose to attend, you only need to attend one:
- Thursday, March 30th, 12:10 - 1:05pm, Friends 307
- Monday, April 3rd, 5pm – 6pm, Friends 307
- Wednesday, April 5th, 7:30pm – 8:30pm, virtual https://ithaca.zoom.us/j/99344968369?pwd=dnZVV3dMaGxSNGV3WGkrN3l5SVJXQT09&from=addon
- Application, unofficial academic transcript, and resume must be submitted by Sunday, April 16th, at 11:59pm. Please send transcript and resume as PDFs to email@example.com. Instructions on obtaining your transcript can be found below.
- At least one recommendation form must be submitted by Sunday, April 23rd, at 11:59pm, by a current IC faculty or staff member as part of your completed application.
- Group Interviews will be held on Saturday, April 29th, from 3pm – 6pm. Please hold this time on your calendar. All eligible candidates will be invited to participate in the group interviews.
- After group interviews, approximately 20-25 students will be invited to participate in the next phase, which is the individual interview.
- Individual Interviews will be held virtually the week of May 14th (you will receive information about scheduling a date/time that works for you).
- The final cohort will be selected, and notifications will be sent before the end of May.
If you meet the criteria to apply we encourage you to submit an application for the program. A complete application consists of the application form, at least one recommendation form completed by a current Ithaca College faculty or staff member, a copy of your unofficial transcript, and a resume sent as PDFs to firstname.lastname@example.org. As part of your application, you are required to have a recommendation submitted. You can either ask a faculty or staff member to submit this recommendation on your behalf by sending them the form, or someone may recommend you anonymously, and the BOLD Director will then invite you to submit an application. If you intend to ask someone to recommend you, please send that invitation as soon as possible, to give your recommender sufficient time to complete the online form. Recommenders only need to complete the online form, they do NOT need to submit any additional materials (such as a letter of recommendation). You can initiate and submit your application before receiving a recommendation. Your application is due by Sunday, April 16th, and recommendations are due by Sunday, April 23rd.
Instructions to obtain an unofficial transcript:
- Log into HomerConnect
- On the left panel, click on Unofficial Transcript
- It will default to “All Levels” and “Web Student Transcript”
- Click Submit
- This will general an online view version
- Right click on the page and click Print
- The print box will pop up
- Where it says “Destination” click the drop down to choose a printer and select “Save as PDF”
- Click Save
- Use this format to name and save your transcript: Last Name, First Name - Transcript
- Email PDF to email@example.com
Information for Recommenders:
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT A RECOMMENDATION FOR A STUDENT! THE RECOMMENDATION FORM WILL BE OPEN FROM Monday, March 27th, through Sunday, April 23rd.
Ithaca College BOLD Women’s Leadership Network applicants are required to have at least one recommendation submitted on their behalf by a current Ithaca College faculty or staff member. It is the student’s responsibility to contact potential recommenders and secure their willingness to complete a recommendation form by the deadline. However, recommenders are able to submit recommendations for numerous students, potentially without their request, and the BOLD Director will contact those students to encourage them to apply.
Recommendations must be submitted by the recommenders directly. Recommenders only need to complete the online form, they do NOT need to submit any additional materials (such as a letter of recommendation). Please contact the Program Director, Samantha Elebiary at 607-274-5728 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns about recommendations.