SPRING 2022 OFFICE HOURS
Begin Jan 24, 2022
In Person (if campus open) or via zoom (email me for link when ready to meet)
MW 3-3:50pm & TuTh 10-10:50am
Hi! I'm Ari Kissiloff, and welcome to my virtual home. My real home is located in Trumansburg, NY. I've been ion the area since 1986, originally hailing from Manhattan, NY.
After moving to Ithaca, I started a business called Public Communications, Inc. which has been growing since 1992. We started off publishing a free monthly 'zine (14850 Magazine), operating a copy center with a computer lab for the public, and designing printed materials - which was located downtown on the Ithaca Commons (in a location where Simeon's restaurant is now). We've changed our focus with the times, specializing now in web page programming & design, computer consulting, and creating on-line and print marketing campaigns.
I've been teaching here at Ithaca College (in the Department of Strategic Communication) since 1997, and in that time have taught a wide variety of courses, including:
- Computer Applications in Organizations
- Organizational Writing and Publishing
- Instructional and Promotional Video
- Presentation Media Design and Production
- Web Sites that Work
- Organizational Media Campaign
- Corporate Communication Media
- Interactive Multimedia
- Text and Graphics
- Video Practicum
- Digital Journalism
- Introduction to Macintosh
- Organizational Video Design and Production
- Web Design
- Advanced Web Design
- Exploring the Options
- Ithaca Seminar: Designing Compelling Presentations
- Ithaca Seminar: Park Communication- Interpreting and navigating our nation’s natural and cultural resources
- ICC Capstone "Connecting the Dots"
- I LOVE BULLET POINTS!!!!
I have lots of hobbies, but my favorite one is my current goal of trying to visit all of America's National Parks. I've already been to over 300, and I have a blog which details my adventures there. http://www.acadiatozion.com/