Ryan brings both commercial and not-for-profit perspectives to his teaching and mentorship. A proud Theatre Arts Management program alum (Class of 2018), he has worked in marketing at Roundabout Theatre Company, as a Project Coordinator at The Pekoe Group, a boutique theatrical advertising agency, and has an extensive tenure at Lincoln Center, working in guest relations. (Fun Fact: Tessitura, Ithaca’s ticketing and audience services platform, was developed by constituent organization the Metropolitan Opera.) Most recently, Ryan has been part of the marketing team for the Smith Center for the Arts in Geneva, NY and completed a CORe Credential through Harvard Business School Online.
He is currently a Master's of Business Administration (MBA) candidate at Kelley School of Business, Indiana University–Bloomington.
Fall 2023 Office Hours: Mondays & Wednesdays, 1:00-2:00pm or by appointment
Fall 2023 Courses:
- THEA 10500: Introduction to Professional Theatre
- THEA 15000: Theatre Administration Practicum I
- THEA 25100: Theatre Administration I
- THEA 25101: Theatre Administration II
- THEA 25400: Theatre Administration Practicum II
- THEA 35000: Theatre Administration Practicum III