Students, faculty and staff - please join the IC Presidential Search Firm Isaacson, Miller, this week and next for a series of listening sessions.
The executive search firm is requesting community members join them for one of the virtual or in-person sessions below, to share their hopes for the future of IC and the type of leader they believe will best carry IC forward. Feedback they collect will be used to develop a position profile. Once this document is approved by the presidential search committee, it will then be shared publicly.
The firm prepared the following questions for your consideration regarding the next president:
- In hiring this person, what will be the measurable differences at Ithaca College one year from now, three years from now, and five years from now?
- Are there more subjective or informal measures for evaluating the success of the next president?
- What institutional activities need to be sustained? Which ones enhanced? Which ones initiated or eliminated?
Open forum for FACULTY – OCTOBER 12, 2021 – 12:10-1:05 PM
ZOOM LINK - Meeting ID: 910 9719 4510, Passcode: 206842
Open forum for STAFF – OCTOBER 12, 2021 – 2:00-3:00 PM
ZOOM LINK - Meeting ID: 922 2486 2737, Passcode: 611488
Open forum for STUDENTS – OCTOBER 12, 2021 – 5:00-6:00 PM
ZOOM LINK - Meeting ID: 996 6285 1245, Passcode: 356109
As a reminder, there are also two general open forums for anyone who cannot attend the preceding meetings or anyone who has further input to provide to the search firm:
- Virtual General Open Forum – OCTOBER 19, 2021 – 5:00-5:45 PM
ZOOM LINK - Meeting ID: 945 0282 4422, Passcode: 180134
- In-person General Open Forum – October 20, 2021 – 12:15-1:00 PM, Emerson Suites, Campus Center