Come learn more about file management systems available at Ithaca College including OneDrive, Teams, SharePoint, and Mentor, and how to navigate, manage, and share files for enhanced collaboration within a department or a team. Join us on Monday, November 28, 2022, from 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm for an overview of these applications and services, with time for questions and answers.
- Register for this free session: File Management & Collaboration Overview | 11/28/22 | 2:00 pm
This session will cover the following topics and more, with time for questions and answers.
- OneDrive: Accessing files, uploads, organizing and moving files, sharing, restoring deleted files, file history, syncing (OneDrive sync app), backing up files (folder backup), cloud-first storage (Files On-Demand), and search
- Teams: Accessing files, shared file storage and organization, pinning documents, viewing options, co-authoring, sharing within channels and chat, loop components, Meeting notes, Whiteboard, syncing (OneDrive sync app), shortcuts, and search
- SharePoint: Favoriting sites, accessing files, shared file storage, access rights and permissions, viewing options, co-authoring, syncing (OneDrive sync app), shortcuts, and search
- Mentor: Accessing and using shared drives, home drives, limitations, and long-term plan