Imagine that you were riding in the elevator with the person in the world you most wanted to meet. What would you tell them about yourself, your skills, your dreams, and/or your goals in the length of the ride?
The Center for Career Exploration & Development (CCED) is pleased to announce Elevator Pitch Contest: The Final Hoedown. The contest is a featured event of Career Opportunities Week (COW) and is a chance for you to give us your best pitch!
Here's What You Need To Know To Participate
- Record a 30 - 60 second video of your best pitch, upload it to YouTube, Google Drive, or another platform of your choice and e-mail us the link at email@example.com.
- Be sure to include your name, academic year, major and link to the video.
- The submission deadline is 5:00PM on Monday, February 19, 2024.
- All videos will be reviewed by a panel of campus experts and a pool of semi-finalists be notified by Friday, February 23, 2024.
- Semi-Finalists will present their in-person pitch at The Final Hoedown on February 27, 2024 at 4:30PM.
- Prizes will be awarded!
This contest is open to students of all majors and academic years.