A large part of IC's collective effort in 2018 and 2019 will center around the development of a strategic plan for the college. The entire campus community will shape this plan by:
- Articulating our shared mission and values
- Identifying and taking advantage of our strengths
- Asking the question, "Who do we want to be?"
- Developing the big ideas and thoughtful plans that will help us achieve our aspirations
- Addressing obstacles or challenges that could hold us back
It is a process of grounded, realistic assessment of what we do and where we can go, given the resources we have and can develop.