In my role as a Resident Director (RD), I manage the operational functions of the Lower Terraces (1-6) residential community. Some of my responsibilities include:
- Training and supervising resident assistants (RA) in the Lower Terraces community
- Working with students and RAs within Residential Learning Communities (RLC)
- Collaborating with RAs to develop programs and events aimed at engaging community members
- Assisting RAs with conflict mediation, housing and roommate concerns, the facilitation of conduct meetings, and other traditional issues
- Participating in departmental committees
- Engaging in case management and administrative tasks
PROFESSIONAL INTERESTS AND EXTRACURRICULARS:
Some of my professional interests include psychoeducation and research around holistic medicine and the study of consciousness. Furthermore, I am interested in engaging in policy reform around the use of cannabis and psychedelic substances as it pertains to research, medicine, and mental health. Areas of study I wish to be involved with in the future include critical race theory and Jungian analysis.
Outside of work I enjoy spending time outdoors whether that be hiking, camping, or finding new places to explore. I love the arts--in particular, vocal performance and music production. I also like to paint and create my own wire-wrapped jewelry. In my spare time, I enjoy playing video games (primarily Nintendo) and watching anime.
Master of Social Work (MSW), 2022 | Binghamton University
B.S. Psychology, minor in philosophy, 2019 | Idaho State University
B.S. Exercise Science, 2016 | Idaho State University