Aid for International Students

International undergraduate students may qualify for institutional aid from Ithaca College including scholarships, grants, and campus employment. International graduate student aid is generally limited to graduate assistantships. International students do not qualify for U.S. federal or state aid.

To apply for undergraduate need-based assistance during the FALL 2021 and SPRING 2022 semesters.* 
Complete the College Scholarship Service (CSS) Profile.  Be sure to release your data to us.  The Ithaca College code for the Profile is 2325.

Complete the CSS Profile application.  

*The CSS Profile will be replaced with another form by Ithaca College for students applying for the 2022-2023 academic year and will be available after November 1, 2021.

To inquire about graduate assistantships
Contact Graduate Admission

Requirements to qualify for U.S. federal and state aid
To be considered for federal or state aid, you must be a U.S. citizen or have permanent residence; possess a valid alien registration card; have an arrival-departure record (I-94) from the Department of Homeland Security showing a status of refugee, asylum granted, indefinite parole, humanitarian parole, or Cuban-Haitian entrant; possess a valid temporary resident card (I-688) or have a conditional permanent resident card (I-151C).

Additional funding sources (not affiliated with Ithaca College)