Applying for financial aid is easy

To be considered for all types of aid, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each year. New York State residents should also apply for the Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) if they meet certain criteria.

How to Apply for Aid

Aid for New Students
Financial aid application process for new undergraduate students
Aid for Current Students
Steps for current students to apply for financial aid
Aid for International Students

Financial aid information for undergraduate and graduate international students


Upcoming FAFSA Changes

There are changes coming to the 2024-25 FAFSA! We are in the process of updating information throughout the website, but please refer to the page below to learn more and be prepared.