Aid for International Students

International undergraduate students may qualify for institutional aid from Ithaca College including scholarships, grants, and campus employment. International graduate student aid is generally limited to graduate assistantships. International students do not qualify for U.S. federal or state aid.

The Ithaca College Financial Aid Application for 2024–2025 will be available to international applicants to Ithaca College in IC Connect effective November 6, 2023.

To inquire about graduate assistantships
Contact Graduate Admission

Requirements to qualify for U.S. federal and state aid
To be considered for federal or state aid, you must be a U.S. citizen or have permanent residence; possess a valid alien registration card; have an arrival-departure record (I-94) from the Department of Homeland Security showing a status of refugee, asylum granted, indefinite parole, humanitarian parole, or Cuban-Haitian entrant; possess a valid temporary resident card (I-688) or have a conditional permanent resident card (I-151C).

Additional funding sources (not affiliated with Ithaca College)