Post Midterms Information...
Questions to raise and things to do NOW:
- Are you happy? You should be! Congratulate yourself for making it to the second half!!
- Assess where you are now. Are you where you want to be with your grades?
- Are your satisfied with your study skills and prepared for the second half of the semester?
- Are you motivated and excited about entering into the second half of the semester?
- Do you have in mind a strategy to help you navigate to challenges of the rest of the semester?
- Have you spoken to an advisor or peer mentor to point you in the right direction?
- Do you need to use the great services of the CENTER FOR ACADEMIC ADVANCEMENT? We are ACADEMIC ADVISING, STUDENT ACCESSIBILITY SERVICES, and TUTORING SERVICES!
- Are there other campus services from which you could benefit right now? Have you reached out to them for assistance?
- Are you asking the questions you want to ask? (No question is a silly question ... all questions are smart).
- Talk to an advisor.
- Visit your professors’ office hours and talk through where you are in the course.
- Talk to an advisor and discuss where you are with your courses now, and talk about your plan for Spring 2018.
- Form study groups with your peers.
- Pursue tutoring.
- Be happy.
The last day of the semester to request tutoring is Friday, November 10th, 2017. As tutor capacity fills, placement is not guaranteed.
We will work with course faculty to ensure that you have support!
There are other tutoring services on campus! Visit their websites for information.
- Department of Mathematics Drop-In Tutoring Program
- Writing Center Appointment-Based Writing Center
- School of Business Beta Alpha Psi Drop-In Tutoring Services
- Modern Languages and Literatures Drop-In Language Cooperative