An electronic-diploma is a pdf copy of your paper diploma and it can be authenticated every time you send it out. Below is a list of things you need to know about this type of diploma:
- You must save this diploma as a PDF file before you send it out via e-mail.
- You can email this diploma an unlimited amount of times.
- The recipient must save the diploma to their computer as a PDF before they can validate it.
- The recipient will be able to authenticate your diploma by clicking on the validate bar.
- The e-diploma is not printable.
- The electronic diploma cannot be edited – if there is an attempt to edit the diploma the authentication will not validate the diploma.
- This is not intended to replace your diploma.
- This may not be approved by a Medical Licensing Board you will need to check with them to see if they will accept it.
- The e-diploma cannot be upload to Facebook, LinkedIn or other social media sites.