Building on our long and distinguished reputation in communications education, the Center offers powerful, immersive learning opportunities for our own students and alumni, and for communications students, scholars, and professionals worldwide.
The key programmatic elements of the Kesh Center are:
- funding for international research, internships, and creative media development by Park School faculty, staff, and students,
- our annual event, Park Tank, where students can pitch innovative media projects or businesses to win cash prizes and gain mentorship
- hosting international scholars and professionals-in-residence,
- offering our signature mini-courses on Media for Social Responsibility,
- our executive-style Master's degree in Communications Innovation.
The Kesh Center and its programming enhance our current undergraduate offerings and reputation, and serve as a platform where scholars and professionals can convene to explore communication from a critical perspective and to advance their educational credentials.