When I came to Ithaca College (IC) I had no idea where I would end up after four years of college. I knew I wanted to have a career in the healthcare field so I heavily considered studying medicine. I chose my major as Health Science with a Premedical emphasis, in case I decided to go to medical school, and have discovered so much about myself and my passion along the way.
Throughout my time at IC and after various internships and jobs in the healthcare field, I realized the best way for me to embrace my passion for helping people in acute situations was to become a doctor. I am excited to take what I learned, in the classroom at IC and from my various healthcare experiences, and expand on those skills in medical school beginning Fall 2018.
- Oracle Honor Society
- ALANA Academic Achievement Award
- ALANA Superior Gold Senior Award for Academic Achievement and Community Involvement
- Dean’s List
- Summa Cum Laude
- Dean’s Award
- Martin Luther King Scholar
- Summer Medical and Dental Education Program Scholar (Duke University)
- Acceptance into Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine