For examples of past projects, please visit the Department of Environmental Studies and Sciences website.
In order to be considered for one of these awards, the applicant must:
- demonstrate the long-term change impact of her/his project (or potential for long-term change impact)
- demonstrate the benefit to Ithaca College and/or the greater Ithaca community
- be able to reflect in writing on how the project has advanced personal and/or professional development
- be in good academic standing
- have communicated the outcome of the project in a written or oral presentation
The completed application includes:
- application form
- statement of 750–1000 words that includes a response to the prompt “How has our campus or community become more sustainable as a result of your having undertaken this project?”
- letter of support from faculty/staff/community member
The application deadline for these fellowships is April 1, 2010. For more information, please contact Susan Allen-Gil, chair of the Department of Environmental Studies and Sciences.
*The Environmental Studies and Sciences Department reserves the right to not make an award if no applications are deemed worthy.