Audio visual requirements are vital when planning an event. More than just having the right equipment, you should expect technical capabilities that will perform flawlessly thanks to our professional staff.
Audio Visual Services
Audio visual equipment can make, or break, an event, and every event space has different capabilities. Our wide variety of equipment is generally available for use at no cost, other than a staffing fee.
Not only do our planners know the right questions to ask, their experience helps prevent technology glitches that can cause your event to go off track.
- Create run-of-show timelines
- Gather quotes and estimates
- Work with providers on room diagrams and set up to meet audio-visual and event needs
- Manage rehearsals with audio visual technicians and speakers
- Coordinate green rooms if necessary
If you have any questions about holding an event or conference on campus, please e-mail the Conference and Event Services office.
The Office of Conference and Event Services is open Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, which is located in the Campus Center/Phillips Hall, just behind the Information Desk.