|Report a Bias-Related Incident|
Bias Impact Reporting
If you are in an emergency situation, please contact the Ithaca College Office of Public Safety immediately at (607) 274-3333.
The Bias Impact Reporting Form is not an immediate response service and may take up to 3 college business days to receive confirmation of submission. The Bias Impact Reporting Form is also not a formal complaint process. For additional information on the College's formal complaint processes, please click here.
All members of the Ithaca College community are urged to promptly report any bias-related incident(s) that negatively impacts a community member or group and occurs on-campus or at a College-affiliated event.
The information you provide in this form will be forwarded to members of the Bias Impact Resource Team. Members of the Bias Impact Resource Team include:
- Sean Eversley Bradwell, Director of Center for IDEAS
- Fatima Hajjat, Assistant Professor, Marketing
- Bill Kerry, Director of Office of Public Safety and Emergency Management
- Linda Koenig, Title IX Coordinator
- Luca Maurer, Director of Center for LGBTQ Education, Outreach, and Services
- Bonnie Prunty, Dean of Students