- Student Conduct Code violations
- Discrimination/Bias-Based Harassment complaints
- Sexual Misconduct/ Sexual Harassment (Title IX)
- Health Center patient complaints
- Office of Public Safety complaints
Students and those who care about and support students can find additional information about resources below:
- ICare: The ICare Team is a collaborative work group charged with evaluating and providing timely responses to reported student behaviors of concern. The ICare Team facilitates the academic and personal success of students, contributes to the safety of the campus community, and enhances student retention.
- SHARE: SHARE (Sexual Harassment and Assault Response & Education) was created to educate Ithaca College members regarding issues of sexual violence through awareness and prevention.
- CAPS: The Center for Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) provides short-term counseling to students who may benefit from intermittent and/or brief psychotherapy.
- Title IX: All educational institutions in the United States receiving federal funding are required to comply with Title IX of the Education Amendments Act of 1972, which mandates that: "No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance."