The college will continue to provide safe and adequate housing and meals for students who are sick or unable to evacuate for reasons beyond their control, and will strive to provide for essential staff and volunteer workers as capabilities allow. The leaders of Residential Life, Facilities, and Dining Services will work with the Core Emergency Response Team (CERT) to:
- House students to maximize their safety and the college's ability to provide necessary services. This may include either clustering or separating individuals for isolation, quarantine, or the provision of services.
- Stockpile an adequate quantity of food in case usual sources are interrupted
- Maintain regular communication with students who remain living on campus to ensure their safety
- Operate at least one central campus dining facility to serve students and staff
- Allow meals to be served as take-out or deliver to students, as deemed appropriate