Student Recruitment Types:
- Student: This is the general template for all student requisitions that are undergoing a search. Student requisitions will always be posted to the internal and external Recruitment Cloud, and Hiring Managers are expected to review their candidate pool prior to making hiring determinations.
- Student Waiver to Post: The Student Waiver to Post recruiting type is used for closed searches, unposted requisitions, or for specific hiring practices (re-hires, promotions, etc). The Student Waiver to Post recruiting type bypasses the open search phase on the internal and external recruiting cloud and requires HRBP or Student Employment approval prior to proceeding.
Student Recruitment Constituents:
- Hiring Manager: The Hiring Manager will serve as the student’s supervisor upon hire.
- Search Chair: The Search Chair is the individual completing the administrative details of the search on behalf of the Hiring Manager. If the Hiring Manager is also completing the requisitions, candidate selection, and offers, this field can be left blank.
- HR Recruiter: The HR Recruiter is the designated HRBP for the hiring department.
Questions regarding the Student Employment Recruitment Process should be directed to Student Employment at (607) 274-8000, via email at email@example.com, or by contacting your HRBP.