Mission Statement: The ICare Team is a collaborative work group charged with evaluating and providing timely responses to reported student Behaviors of Concern. The ICare Team facilitates the academic and personal success of students, contributes to the safety of the campus community, and enhances student retention.
The ICare Team
ICare Referral Form
If you're concerned about a student's well-being, please consider submitting an ICare referral:
Considering Making an ICare Referral?
The following are just some examples and indicators that a student may be in distress and could benefit from additional support.
Examples of when an ICare referral may be helpful:
- Student is experiencing unmanageable distress related to academics, family-life, life circumstance, or other
- Student exhibits significant changes in mood or daily functioning.
- Student becomes increasingly isolated, unkempt, irritable or disconnected.
- Student's behavior reflects increased hopelessness or helplessness.
- Student expresses thoughts of suicide or other acts of self-harm
- Student makes threats or displays aggression directed toward themselves or others.
120-124 Towers Concourse
Monday-Thursday 8:30 am-5:00 pm
Friday 8:30 am-4:00 pm