The Campus Community 💙's IC
The fourth annual I Love IC Week was chock full of events for those wishing to proclaim their love for Ithaca College. The schedule included the following:
- A Minute to Win It–style contest allowed teams to compete and send their winnings to a local nonprofit organization of their choice.
- A panel of five alumni who graduated in the last five years spoke about how they made the most of their time at Ithaca College and why they’ve stayed connected with IC.
- For IC Kindness Day, students drew from a “bowl of kindness” and wrote thank-you notes to faculty and staff members who have helped them in some way.
- The campus community, including alumni, was invited to write notes of gratitude to a current or former faculty or staff member, and the college received almost 200 responses.
- During an ice cream social, students wrote thank-you notes to donors and videotaped messages of thanks to people who have helped them during their time at IC.
- During Celebrate IC Day, members of the campus community contributed to a graffiti wall, viewed videos, and played games, all to demonstrate why they love IC!