This spring, the IC Office of Energy Management and Sustainability (OEMS) will be presenting awards to a student, staff and faculty member, club, and community organization who have made significant environmental sustainability contributions to our campus and greater Ithaca community. A call for nominations is now open for the following categories:
- The “Ripple Effect” Student Award – An award that recognizes a student whose work in sustainability has positively influenced both campus and the broader community.
- The “Environmental Resilience” Staff Award – An award that recognizes a staff member that has advance campus sustainability work through both flexibility and dedication.
- The “Eco-Blazer” Club Award – An award presented by the IC Eco Reps for a club or organization that has taken on a meaningful sustainability initiative.
- The “Green Apple” Faculty Award – This award honors a faculty member who has made a positive campus community impact on a sustainability issue.
- The “South Hill Sustainable Bridge” Community Award – This award honors a community organization or agency that provided excellent sustainability support to IC.
You are welcome to nominate either yourself or a person or group that you feel has made a difference in sustainability to our community. The awards will be presented during Sustainability Week during the week of April 22nd (Save the Date!). Nominations are due April 1st.