We accept checking/savings account (ACH) transfer payments*.

There is no charge for electronic payments from your checking or savings account. Credit card payments are not accepted.

  • Students can make online check payments in the “pay/view online” area of the billing section of HomerConnect. For check payments, you will need your bank account information including the account number and routing number located on the bottom of your check.
  • Parents can make online check payments through QuikPay. To do so, the student must first add you as an authorized user in HomerConnect by choosing view/pay in the billing section of HomerConnect.

*Unsuccessful ACH transfers are subject to a $25.00 fee.

Homer Access Form

Once you have been notified by the Office of Extended Studies that your registration is processed, you will complete a Homer Access Form and fax or hand deliver it to the registrar's office. This form will enable the registrar's office to email you your Homer ID and PIN #, which you'll need to pay online.

How to Make An Electronic Payment
  • Log into HomerConnect using your Homer ID and PIN
  • Click on Student Financial Aid and Residential Life
  • Click on Student Records and Billing Information
  • Click on View Pay/Online

At this point you will be able to view your bill, make an online payment or print a copy of the e-bill.

Please contact the Office of Student Financial Services (SFS) if you run into difficulty with electronic payments.

QuikPay tutorial