Cooperating teachers registering extramurally as a nondegree student should submit the tuition waiver form to the Office of Extended Studies at the time of registration.

Tuition waivers are non-transferable and must be used by the cooperating teacher to whom it was issued within three years of the date of issuance.

Certain restrictions apply and additional fees, such as the performance study fee, are the responsibility of the cooperating teacher.