- Full-time staff
- Employed at IC for 5 consecutive years
- Available for ONE academic year (fall and spring semester)
- Nominated for consideration (self-nominations are welcome)
- Must include two letters of support which can address your readiness to participate in the President’s Fellows Program (letters cannot be from family members)
- Must agree to return to employment at IC for an academic year (fall and spring) immediately after completion of the fellowship. Transition from Ithaca College may result in salary reimbursement to the institution.
- Finalists will participate in an interview with one or more members of the Senior Leadership Team
- Must have a sustained record of satisfactory performance
When you apply, you will be asked for:
- A letter of 500-1500 words explaining why you wish to participate in the President’s Fellows Program, what you hope to gain from the experience, and what your future goals are within higher education.
- The department or division within Ithaca College in which you are interested in learning about.
- Your past academic and/or professional experiences that are focused on leadership.
- Your ideas and aspirations for projects on major areas of focus, including student success.
- An acknowledgment of participation form.
- A resume or curriculum vitae.
- Two letters of support which can address your readiness to participate in the President’s Fellows (letters cannot be from family members.)